Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Mistakes....

I am not my mistakes.. Do not judge me by my past mistakes…they set the stage for the woman that I have become….my mistakes taught me lessons I would never have learnt otherwise…
In the cradle of those experiences is where I blossomed into this strong woman that I am now.. Yes, my yesterday may not be the story of a legend.. but that’s only because a chapter does not make a book..
Now I can see clearly and time has made me wiser … I am grateful to you for helping me through those times.. but I will not let you paint my future with those tainted brushes…
It’s a brand new day..and all I see is hope…
Because I am human, I know that I will make more mistakes.. but with every mistake I ll ever make..I ll become a better and a wiser person…so please do not judge me by my mistakes…I am not my errors……

No comments: